M-Tech Control’s Single-Phase Simplex control panels offer dependable control of single pump applications across a multitude of industries. Our panels are UL508A certified and assembled using Schneider Electric / Square-D components. Single-Phase Simplex control panels are available in 115/120 Volt, and 208/230 Volt configurations.
Each Simplex panel comes with M-Tech’s exclusive 3-year limited warranty. We truly stand behind our products.
Each Panel can be enclosed in your choice of NEMA 4/12 ANSI 61 painted cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X stainless steel and NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosures. Our Simplex panels can be selected in the configurator below.
Panel includes the following as standard:
- Control for 1 pump.
- Control switch (Manual or Auto)
- Auto – Keeps water level between 2 floats. Floats not included.
- Hand-Off-Auto switch.
- Circuit breaker for single phase pump motor.
- Motor protection switch with overload for 3 Phase motors.
- Magnetic Starter for Each Pump.
- Numbered terminal blocks for wiring of float switches and motor connections at magnetic starter.
- NEMA 4 watertight or NEMA 4X Watertight corrosion resistant enclosure.
- Green pump run pilot light
- High Water Alarm – Float switch not included
- Red alarm beacon.
- Auxiliary Dry Contact.
- Float Switch.
Basic Sequence of Operation
- In Auto – As liquid level rises, the upper float switch closes and turns on pump
- As liquid is pumped down and level goes below the lower float switch, the pump will turn off.
- Off – Pump Off
- Hand – Pump on continuously until switch is turned off
Please contact M-Tech for additional technical and volume price information.
We also offer custom configurations.
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!