Mechanical Pumps are used in a variety of applications. From irrigation, pumping water from wells, municipal water supplies, gasoline supply, supplying water to cooling towers, refrigeration, chemical movement, sewage movement, floodwater pumping, etc.
M-Tech stocks a complete line of Pump Control Panels. All of M-Tech’s panels are constructed with rugged industrial components that will ensure years of trouble-free life. M-Tech utilizes primarily Schneider Electric / Square D components, known world-wide to be manufactured to the highest standards in the electrical industry. Backed by our 5-year limited warranty, we truly stand behind our products.
- Each Panel can be enclosed in your choice of NEMA 4 cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X stainless steel and NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosures.
- Available in Simplex, Duplex, Triplex, and Quadplex arrangements.
- 120VAC, and 24VAC coil voltage standard. Other coil voltages available
- Fused Disconnect with fuses included
- Rotary through the door pad-lockable disconnect handle is standard with each panel
- Each panel is certified UL508A/cUL508A. They are also available with UL698A certifications (Intrinsic Safety)
- Field terminations are included for remote device interface
- Custom Control panels are available. Please contact us with your specific needs.
We offer combinations of our standard controls as well as completely customized projects that are designed around specific needs. Send us your requirements, we are sure you will be pleased with the results!
The following standard models are available in the Quick Ship Program:
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!