The FDC fused motor disconnect switch serves as a local on/off switch for a motor when the motor branch circuit protection is in a central enclosure. Can also be used in resistive applications. The disconnect is mounted in your choice of hinged enclosure options and is available up to a 30 Amp Max version.
- Quality Schneider Electric Product
- CC Fuses included (specify Amp requirements at the time of order)
- Standard 3-pole design
- Optional power pole or auxiliary contacts available
- Stock product in 16 - 30 Amp.
- Horsepower rated
- Clear On/Off indication
- Front padlockable handle complies with OSHA lockout/tagout requirements—accepts up to three 8 mm padlocks
- External handle defeatable per UL60947-4-1
- cULus certified
- Available in NEMA 4X Non-metallic, NEMA 4 Painted Steel, and NEMA 4X Stainless Steel
General use at 600 Vac (A)
Short-circuit rating at 600 Vac (kA)
** - Enclosure Type
 The voltage value is not considered in UL98 and so is not indicated in the UL product marking.
1 normally open + 1 normally closed auxiliary contact 10A
Additional 40 A power pole (16- 40 Amp disconnects)
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!