M-Tech offers a diverse and versatile line of enclosed disconnect switches that are available for all your power disconnecting needs. They provide a reliable means of disconnecting power for personnel access while meeting lockout-tagout requirements for safety. A disconnect is required when the main control panel is located outside of the line of sight of the machine, or piece of equipment it operates.
M-Tech has many standard products available to ship within 1 - 4 weeks, depending on complexity. Our panels include an exclusive 5-year limited warranty. Our disconnect panels are used industry-wide and are considered a standard by major OEMs.
This is our most cost-competitive offering. Suitable for use as a motor disconnect and serves as a local on/off switch for motors. UL 508 ListedLearn More
Suitable for use as a motor disconnect and serves as a local on/off switch for a motor. 16-30A options available Conforms to UL 60947-4-1 and UL 508A ListedLearn More
Suitable for use as a motor disconnect. 16-100A options available. Conforms to UL60947-4-1 and UL 508A ListedLearn More
Suitable for use as a motor disconnect, and serves as a local on/off switch for a motor with CC fuse protection. Conforms to UL60947-4-1 and UL 508A ListedLearn More
Suitable for use as a motor disconnect, and serves as a local on/off switch for a motor with J fuse protection. Conforms to UL60947-4-1, UL98 rated & UL 508A ListedLearn More
Suitable for use as a motor disconnect. Single or individual incoming live voltage feeds. Conforms to UL60947-4-1 and UL 508A ListedLearn More
The product offering is rugged and compact. The M-Tech Disconnect line is available in NEMA 4X non-metallic and stainless steel, along with NEMA 4 painted steel enclosures. NEMA 1 enclosure options are coming soon!
- Available as fusible, and non-fusible, along with multiple disconnects in a single package.
- Fusible disconnects are furnished with fuses. (specify the required Amp rating at the time of purchase.)
- Amp ratings from 16A to 800A and horsepower ratings up to 500 HP at 480VAC.
- Our standard disconnect offering is in 3 Pole configurations, but we also offer 4, 6 and 8 pole versions
- A manual 3 phase transfer switch option is available.
- Add on auxiliary contacts
- The enclosures feature a rugged handle that clearly indicates ON/OFF status to satisfy OSHA regulations. Several enclosure sizes and styles are available to maximize your installation and design options.
- Disconnects are available in the quick ship program up to 100A in Non-metallic enclosures
- Custom configurations are available. Let us know how we can help!
- OEM volume discounts are available. Blanket orders too!
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!