The EBHCX Advanced Electronic Basin Heater Control Panel offers dependable control and protection of basin heaters. Our ™CompleteSense probe (included) has built in level and temperature circuitry and allows the customer to reduce installation time by eliminating the need for a separate thermostat and float switch. The ™CompleteSense probe allows for 2 different ways to control the heaters:
Electronic Control – On at 40 Deg, Off at 45 Deg, Alarm at 35 Deg.), and level control or……
PT100 RTD sense with a temperature controller, and level control (optional)
Our Product offers the following:
- Enclosed in your choice of NEMA 4 ANSI 61 painted cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X stainless steel or our standard NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosure.
- Each choice of enclosure will have a hinged door.
- M-Tech ™CompleteSense sensor/probe with 30-foot jacketed cable is standard. Other lengths are available as options.
- Built in temperature and level control with programmable time delay for slosh dampening.
- Available in single, dual, and triplex contactor arrangements. Up to (2) Heaters per contactor maximum)
- 30-100 Amp heater configurations
- Fused Disconnect (standard), or Circuit breaker available.
- 5K interruption capacity is standard, other ratings available.
- External disconnect handle with padlock provisions to meet lockout tag-out safety requirements.
- Control circuit transformer with primary and secondary circuit breaker protection
- Field terminations included for the following:
- Spray Water Circulating Pump
- Heater/Level Probe.
- Freezing water low temperature alarm (normally open wired to terminal, but the alarm has a form C contact (NO/NC)) set at 35 Deg. F
- On/Off selector switch mounted on the door (1 per contactor)
- Heater Power On Pilot light mounted on the door (1 per contactor)
- Low water cut out protection for the heater element
- Low temperature alarm contact wired to terminal strip
- Each panel is certified UL508A/cUL508A. Available with UL698A certification (Intrinsic Safety)
Custom Control panels, including optional spray pump starters and/or fan motor starters, are available. Please contact us with your specific needs.
M-Tech Control stocks a complete line of Basin heater control panels to prevent cold water basin freeze-up during winter weather. These cooling tower controls are constructed with rugged industrial components that will ensure years of trouble-free life. Backed by our 5-year limited warranty, we truly stand behind our products.
M-TECH CONTROL PANELS ARE SUITABLE FOR USE IN NEARLY ALL MAKES OF COOLING TOWERS
We offer the following ™CompleteSense packages:
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!