Cooling towers remove heat from water-cooled systems into the atmosphere. Heated water from the system enters the cooling tower and is distributed over the entire surface of the heat transfer area. Air passing through the heat transfer area, causes some of the water to evaporate. This evaporation removes heat from the remaining water, which is collected in the water basin and recycled in the system to absorb more heat. Cooling Tower designs differ between manufacturers, but the principal is virtually the same.
M-Tech is a cooling tower control panels manufacturer that stocks a line of control panels that remove heat from water-cooled systems into the atmosphere. The cooling tower control panels are constructed with rugged industrial components that will ensure years of trouble-free life. M-Tech utilizes primarily Schneider Electric / Square D components, known world-wide to be manufactured to the highest standards in the electrical industry. Backed by our 3-year limited warranty, we truly stand behind our products.
- Standard Basin Heater Control
- Electronic Basin Heater control
- Evaporative Fan Control
- Pump Motor Control
- All in One Control (Electromechanical)
- VFD All in One Control
COOLING TOWER CONTROL PANEL FEATURES, OPTIONS, & BENEFITS
- UL508A approved for US and Canada (Other UL approvals available)
- Buy as much of the Cooling Tower system as needed, or a complete system panel for sole source responsibility.
- Available in Nema 12 / 3R / 4 / 4X stainless or non-metallic enclosures
- Several options available depending on the model selected
- Many of the products are available in our Quick Ship Program
M-TECH CONTROL PANELS ARE SUITABLE FOR USE FOR NEARLY ALL MAKES OF COOLING TOWER EQUIPMENT
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!