Evaporative cooling is a method of providing cool air by converting hot dry air from multiple evaporative processes. This method works by pulling warm air through media to draw out the air’s natural heat and inject a cooler air into your desired space. Technology advances have made evaporative cooling a viable alternative to conventional cooling in commercial and industrial buildings in other areas of the country.
There are typically two types of evaporative cooling: Direct evaporative cooling which is a method designed to cool the air by evaporating water which increases the moisture content of the air. Indirect evaporative cooling uses an air to air heat exchanger to remove heat from the primary air stream without adding moisture. Regardless the method of evaporative cooling, they require the use of fans and electrical control of those fans.
M-Tech stocks a complete line of Evaporative Fan Control Panels. All of M-Tech’s panels are constructed with rugged industrial components that will ensure years of trouble-free life. M-Tech utilizes primarily Schneider Electric / Square D components, known world-wide to be manufactured to the highest standards in the electrical industry. Backed by our 5-year limited warranty, we truly stand behind our products.
- Each Panel can be enclosed in your choice of NEMA 4 cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X stainless steel and NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosures.
- Available in 1 to 5 Manual Motor Starter arrangements.
- Available with manual, or automatic operation
- 120VAC, and 24VAC coil voltage standard on automatic versions. Other coil voltages available
- Available without Disconnect, Non-Fused Disconnect, or Fused Disconnect
- Disconnect versions have a Rotary through the door padlockable handle as standard
- Each panel is certified UL508A/cUL508A. They are also available with UL698A certifications (Intrinsic Safety)
- Custom Control panels are available. Please contact us with your specific needs.
Single point power connection
- Simplifies Installation
- Reduces installation costs
- Reduces installation time
Complete panel wiring diagrams
- Easier to wire
- Easier to understand how the system operates
- Easier to troubleshoot
Available in a multitude of motor starters arrangements:
- Two speed – single winding
- Two speed – two winding
- Multi Starter - Non-Reversing IEC/NEMA (electro-mechanical)
- Multi Starter (manual motor starter)
- Manual Motor Starters can be combined with a Variable Frequency Drive to vary the speed of all motors at the same time.
- Custom panels including spray pump starters, and pan heater contactors are available.
The following standard models are available in the Quick Ship Program:
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!