For higher flow rate systems, M-Tech Control’s Duplex control panels offer dependable control of dual pump applications across a multitude of industries. Our pump panels are UL508A certified and assembled using high quality components. Single-Phase Simplex control panels are available in 115/120 Volt, and 208/230 Volt configurations.
Each Panel can be enclosed in your choice of NEMA 4 ANSI 61 painted cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X stainless steel and NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosures. Our Duplex panels can be selected in the configurator below.
Panels include the following as standard:
- Main disconnect for (2) three phase pump motors.
- Through the door rotatory disconnect handle. Padlockable for lock out/tag out
- (2) Motor contactors
Note: Pump motor must have internal overload protection
- Control circuit transformer with primary and secondary protection
- Control for 2 pumps.
- (2) Hand-Off-Auto switch. (Located on panel door)
- Hand – Runs continuously bypassing float switches.
- Auto – Keeps water level between 2 floats. 2 floats required for each pump. (4 floats total) Each pump will be mounted in a separate tank. Floats not included.
- Numbered terminal blocks for wiring of float switches.
- Ground Lugs
- NEMA 4/12 ANSI 61 painted cold rolled steel, NEMA 4X 304 Stainless Steel, or NEMA 4X non-metallic corrosion resistant enclosures are available. (316 S/S upon request)
- All panels are UL listed for the United States and Canada cUL508A
- Green pump run pilot light for each pump.
- High Water Alarm – Float switch not included
- Red alarm beacon.
- Auxiliary Dry Contact.
- Float Switch.
Basic Sequence of Operation
2 pumps working independently
- In Auto – As liquid level rises, the upper float switch closes and turns on pump
- As liquid is pumped down and level goes below the lower float switch, the pump will turn off.
- Off – Pump Off
- Hand – Pump on continuously until switch is turned off
Please contact M-Tech for additional technical and volume price information.
We also offer custom configurations.
|sku||voltage||coil voltage||hp rating||enclosure type||enclosure size||Estimated Price||Quick Ship||Quote|
|SPDXX-010-1-F-A9-XX||120V||120VAC||1HP||Non-Metallic||16 x 14||$674.96||Add|
|SPDXX-020-1-F-A2-XX||230/240V||120VAC||2HP||Non-Metallic||16 x 14||$649.15||Add|
|SPDXX-010-1-C-A9-XX||120V||120VAC||1HP||ANSI 61 Grey Powder Coated Carbon Steel||16 x 14||Call||Add|
|SPDXX-020-1-C-A2-XX||230/240V||120VAC||2HP||ANSI 61 Grey Powder Coated Carbon Steel||16 x 14||Call||Add|
|SPDXX-010-1-S-A9-XX||120V||120VAC||1HP||NEMA 4X Stainless Steel||16 x 14||Call||Add|
|SPDXX-020-1-S-A2-XX||230/240V||120VAC||2HP||NEMA 4X Stainless Steel||16 x 14||Call||Add|
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!