Motor Starter Products
- Two Speed - Single Winding
- Two Speed - Two Winding
- Wye / Delta
- Multi-Starter - Electro-mechanical
- Multi-Starter - Manual
Motor Starter Features, Options & Benefits
- UL508A, CUL 508A
- Nema 12, 3R, 4, 4X stainless or non-metallic enclosures
- Single or Three Phase, 1/2 HP - 500 HP, 208V - 575V
- Single-point power connection simplifies installation and reduces labor cost
- Detailed schematics and labeled components for easier maintenance and troubleshooting
- Fully customizable panels available upon request
- Standard products available in our Quick Ship Program
- Technical support
What is a Motor Starter Control Panel?
Motor starters are essential to nearly every type of machine. A motor starter is an electrical device that is used to safely start and stop a motor. Our motor starters are available in different ratings and sizes. We offer several starter configurations, and options, as well as UL508A certification.
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!