Cooling towers remove heat from water-cooled systems into the atmosphere. Heated water from the system enters the cooling tower and is distributed over the entire surface of the heat transfer area. Air passing through the heat transfer area, causes some of the water to evaporate. This evaporation removes heat from the remaining water, which is collected in the water basin and recycled in the system to absorb more heat. Cooling Tower designs differ between manufacturers, but the principal is virtually the same.
M-Tech is a cooling tower control panel manufacturer that stocks a complete line of Basin heater control panels to prevent cold water basin freeze-up during winter weather. The cooling tower control panels are constructed with rugged industrial components that will ensure years of trouble-free life. M-Tech utilizes primarily Schneider Electric / Square D components, known world-wide to be manufactured to the highest standards in the electrical industry. Backed by our 3-year limited warranty, we truly stand behind our products.
- Each Panel can be enclosed in your choice of Nema 4 cold rolled steel, Nema 4X stainless steel and Nema 4X non-metallic enclosures.
- Available in single, dual, and triplex contactor arrangements.
- 120VAC, and 24VAC coil voltage standard. Other coil voltages available
- Optional main Non-Fused/Fusible Disconnect, or Circuit breaker available.
- Each panel is certified UL508A/cUL508A. They are also available with UL698A certifications (Intrinsic Safety)
- Field terminations are included for Spray Water Circulating Pump, Thermostat, and Low Water Cut Out device.
- Low water Cut-Out switch, Level/Temperature sensor and Temperature controller, or Liquid Level Controller available for purchase as an option, or in our HVAC Accessories
- Custom Control panels, including spray pump starters with fan motor starters, are available. Please contact us with your specific needs.
M-Tech Control panels are suitable for use in nearly all makes of evaporative cooling equipment.
We offer the following standard basic packages:
** - When calculating a properly sized control panel, we assume there is going to be a maximum of (2) Heaters wired to a single contactor and our prices are based on this assumption. There is (1) selector switch and (1) pilot light per contactor, except the panels that do not have cover control.
We can modify our standard control panels for you. Let us know your requirements.
We manufacture a Low Water Cut Off Switch which is made to seamlessly work with our control panels. Find it in our accessories tab.
Many Basin Heater Panels are factory stock in non-metallic enclosures. Check out our Quick Ship Program to see if the product your company requires qualifies.
Contact our team of experts today for a customized quote!